Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer #2

Hi, this is my second blog post. To be honest, I don't really have anything to say in This post. Throughout the summer, I have been eating, playing and studying for the entire time. Summer, for me, seems to be nothing but studying without teacher only. Actually, I think I gained weight a bit HAHA!, but that's not the point.

The point is when I heard that there was bombing in Bangkok, I felt very bad because Thailand's economy and tourism business have just started to improve. Furthermore, there were a lot of people dying and countless people injured in the incident. Although Thailand is a beautiful country where a lot of people are willing to visit, I think external threat such as politics, crime and pollution have ruined the beauty of nature and reduce the interest of the country. Bangkok used to be nicer in old days where there wasn't triffic congestion problem, crime rate was very low because most of the people had what they need. Well, I don't want to criticize my country too much because it's quite bad. So I'm just going to end it there. 

As I said before, I don't really have anything to say. What I can say now is that throughout the summer, I cooked many dishes. Some of them tasted not too bad and not so delicious, but I still tried to get the best out of it. I just kept cooking what looks interesting. Every time I cooked, I felt relaxed, clam, and so enjoyable. So what's the point of saying these things? The point is just "do what you want while you can" because you might not be able to do it in the future.

That is the quote of the day... HAHAHA!. Keep smiling !

No comments:

Post a Comment